5 Ways to Become a Millionaire in a Big City
Nothing is impossible. Most of the problems and barriers appear only in our heads and never appear in real life. The main thing is to understand this and “turn off your head” in time and try to do at least something. Here are a few examples of ideas that have helped those who are seriously involved in these areas of business to become millionaires.
1. Among 30 million Russian cellular network users, up to 2% are customers of outdated NMT-450 and D-AMPS cellular communication services, who pay for calls using outdated and expensive tariff plans. The development and production of modern “non-brand” cell phones in cases that completely imitate old models at the start will cost no more than $ 150-200 thousand, while the potential market for such devices in Moscow alone can be up to 50 thousand units in 2-3 years, and the expected profitability of trade in such phones – from 200%. The main thing in such devices is the appearance and conservatism, for which many are willing to pay
2. Everyone who has ever been to the Istanbul airport knows what value mannequins are for Russian clothing dealers: many even carry them on charters as carry-on baggage. In addition, almost all mannequins made outside the country are devoid of a “personal look”: the mannequin standing in the storefront, very similar to Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, Boris Abramovich Berezovsky or Anatoly Borisovich Chubais, not to mention the Russian pop singers and Lenin, copyright it’s easy to get around by presenting a dissatisfied photograph of a double actor who will attract much more attention than the faceless green face of a standard mannequin. The mannequin market in Moscow alone is estimated at a minimum of 40 thousand units per year – with the retail price of Putin at $ 70 and the penny cost of the product, the desired million will be earned in one and a half to two years.
3. The idea is not original, which, incidentally, speaks in its favor: it is successfully exploited in Eastern Europe. We are talking about selling hot drinks on the city streets with a low alcohol content – punch, grog, mulled wine, and, finally, just coffee with cognac. Purchasing wine, vodka and rum at the wholesale price will not require large expenditures; deployment of a channel network at the start is unlikely to cost more than $ 100-150 thousand. If a glass of mulled wine on the street at a price of 20 rubles will be bought once a month by 5% of the population of the capital, in a year you will earn more than a million
4. The idea of selling gift sets in Russia has long been implemented, but so far no one has any idea what gifts the average citizen most often has to give. These are gifts, or rather, “offerings” to the passport office, to the ZhKO, to an official in the district administration, who, according to conservative estimates, cost Muscovites at least $ 2 billion a year. The standard “bribe set”, strictly ranked by cost and the rank of bribe taker, and asks for the shelves of retail chains. The fundamental difference from existing gift sets is a discreet look: there are no defiantly protruding bottlenecks, everything is packed in a strict gray paper bag, which can be mistaken for an envelope with a thick bundle of documents. Of course, every such set: “Doctor”, “BTI”, “Licensing Chamber”, “Deputy Minister” contains a special pocket for an envelope with money
5. Every resident of a large city knows how hard it is to throw out used furniture. Meanwhile, trade in used furniture in Russia, as well as a service for cleaning up a new apartment from it, does not exist. It is proposed to combine these services into one: a network of loaders’ teams free or even for a low fee to the former owners collects used furniture and brings it to a repair shop, after which it sells at extremely reasonable prices. Having monopolized this market in Moscow, it is unlikely that start-up investments in such “commissions” will be above $ 100 thousand, you can earn a million in 3-4 years